Thank you for using Wadooh
1. Using Wadooh
- You may use the Services only if you can form a binding contract with Wadooh, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules and regulations. When you create your Wadooh account, you must provide us with accurate and complete information. Any use or access by anyone under the age of 13 is prohibited. If you open an account on behalf of a company, organization, or other entity, then (a) "you" includes you and that entity, and (b) you represent and warrant that you are authorized to grant all permissions and licenses provided in these Terms and bind the entity to these Terms, and that you agree to these Terms on the entity's behalf.
- You are responsible for your use of the Services, for any Content you post to the Services, and for any consequences thereof. The Content you submit, post, or display will be able to be viewed by other users of the Services and through third party services and websites. You should only provide Content that you are comfortable sharing with others under these Terms.
- The Services that Wadooh provides are always evolving and the form and nature of the Services that Wadooh provides may change from time to time without prior notice to you. In addition, Wadooh may stop (permanently or temporarily) providing the Services (or any features within the Services) to you or to users generally and may not be able to provide you with prior notice. We also retain the right to create limits on use and storage at our sole discretion at any time without prior notice to you.
- Wadooh reserves the rights to undisclose any information and or data regarding the Services provided or still in development. Wadooh is not responsible for any information and or data about the Services made available through third party services and websites.
- Your use of the Services may be subject to separate third party terms of service and fees, including without limitation the terms of service and data, SMS, MMS, and other fees of the Carrier, which are your sole responsibility.
- We currently provide our mobile services for free, but please be aware that your carrier's normal rates and fees, such as text messaging and data charges, will still apply.
2. Content and Information
- Wadooh allows you to post Content, including photos, comments, information, prices and other materials. You retain all rights in, and are solely responsible for, the Content you post to Wadooh. We may not monitor or control the Content posted via the Services and, we cannot take responsibility for such Content. Any use or reliance on any Content or materials posted via the Services or obtained by you through the Services is at your own risk.
- You grant Wadooh and its users a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, store, display, reproduce, recommend, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute your Content on Wadooh solely for the purposes of operating, developing, providing, and using the Wadooh Services. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights Wadooh may have to Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify Content for any reason, including Content that we believe violates these Terms or our policies.
- Wadooh forbids any harmful Content related to pornographic, narcotics, abusive and or anything that may provoke violent. We reserve the right to remove or modify such harmful Content without prior notice to you. Wadooh may fail to identify harmful Content and will not take responsibility for any lawsuit regarding to the harmful Content.
- We do not endorse, support, represent or guarantee the completeness, truthfulness, accuracy, or reliability of any Content or communications posted via the Services or endorse any opinions expressed via the Services. You understand that by using the Services, you may be exposed to Content that might be offensive, harmful, inaccurate or otherwise inappropriate, or in some cases, postings that have been mislabeled or are otherwise deceptive. Under no circumstances will Wadooh be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Services or broadcast elsewhere.
- When you delete Content from Wadooh, or if you terminate or delete your account, we may retain your Content for a commercially reasonable period of time for backup, archival, or audit purposes. Furthermore, Wadooh and its users may retain and continue to use, store, display, reproduce, recommend, modify, create derivative works, perform, and distribute any of your User Content that other users have stored or shared through Wadooh.
- We always appreciate your feedback, idea or other suggestions about Wadooh, but you understand that we may use them freely without any restriction or obligation to compensate you for them (just as you have no restriction or obligation to offer them). By accepting your submission, Wadooh does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to Wadooh, or developed by its employees, or obtained from sources other than you.
3. Copyright Policy
- Wadooh respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users of the Services to do the same. Wadooh will respond to notices of alleged copyright infringement that comply with applicable law and are properly provided to us. Wadooh reserve the right to remove Content alleged to be infringing without prior notice, at our sole discretion, and without liability to you. In appropriate circumstances, Wadooh will also terminate the accounts of users who repeatedly infringe or are repeatedly charged with infringing the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Wadooh reserve the right to remove or reclaim username or similar identifier for your account or club or booth, if we believe it is appropriate (such as when a trademark owner complains about a username that does not closely relate to a user's actual name).
- We care about the security of our users. We do our best to keep Wadooh safe, but we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account.
- You are responsible for safeguarding the password that you use to access the Services and for any activities or actions under your password. We require you to use "b" passwords (passwords that use a combination of upper and lower case letters, numbers and symbols) with your account. Wadooh cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the above.
- You will not let anyone else access your account, or do anything else that might jeopardize the security of your account.
- You will not solicit sign in information or access an account belonging to someone else.
- You will not collect users' Content or information, or otherwise access Wadooh, using automated means (such as harvesting bots, robots, spiders, or scrapers) without our prior permission.
- You will not upload, link or transmit any viruses or other malicious code.
- You will not post any URLs that link to other malicious site.
5. Third-Party Links, Sites, and Services
Our Services may contain links to third-party websites, advertisers, services, special offers, or other events or activities that are not owned or controlled by Wadooh. We do not endorse or assume any responsibility for any such third-party sites, information, materials, products, or services. If you access any third party website, service, or content from Wadooh, you do so at your own risk and you agree that Wadooh will have no liability arising from your use of or access to any third-party website, service, or content. In consideration for providing you the Services, you agree that we and our third party providers and partners may place advertising on our Services or in connection with the display of content or information on our Services.
Wadooh may terminate or suspend this license at any time, with or without cause or notice to you. Upon termination, you continue to be bound by these Terms.
7. Our Brand
You will not use our copyrights or trademarks (including Wadooh, The Wadooh and Logos, WDH, Stuff, Wow!, Ding, Want it, Topic, Club and Relic), or any confusingly similar marks, except as expressly permitted by our Brand Usage Guidelines or with our prior written permission.
- For any dispute you have with Wadooh, you agree to first contact us and attempt to resolve the dispute with us informally.
- If anyone brings a claim against us related to your actions, content or information on Wadooh, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from and against all damages, losses, and expenses of any kind (including reasonable legal fees and costs) related to such claim. Although we provide rules for user conduct, we do not control or direct users' actions on Wadooh and are not responsible for the content or information users transmit or share on Wadooh. We are not responsible for any offensive, inappropriate, obscene, unlawful or otherwise objectionable content or information you may encounter on Wadooh. We are not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, or any user of Wadooh.
- WE TRY TO KEEP WADOOH UP, BUG-FREE, AND SAFE, BUT YOU USE IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. WE ARE PROVIDING WADOOH AS IS WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT GUARANTEE THAT WADOOH WILL ALWAYS BE SAFE, SECURE OR ERROR-FREE OR THAT WADOOH WILL ALWAYS FUNCTION WITHOUT DISRUPTIONS, DELAYS OR IMPERFECTIONS. WADOOH IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACTIONS, CONTENT, INFORMATION, OR DATA OF THIRD PARTIES, AND YOU RELEASE US, OUR DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AND AGENTS FROM ANY CLAIMS AND DAMAGES, KNOWN AND UNKNOWN, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH ANY CLAIM YOU HAVE AGAINST ANY SUCH THIRD PARTIES. WE WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OR REVENUES OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS STATEMENT OR WADOOH, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. OUR AGGREGATE LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF THIS STATEMENT OR WADOOH WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) OR THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE PAID US IN THE PAST TWELVE MONTHS. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, WADOOH'S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
9. General Terms
- Wadooh reserves the right to determine the form and means of providing notifications to you, and you agree to receive legal notices electronically if we so choose. We may revise these Terms from time to time and the most current version will always be posted on our website. If a revision, in our sole discretion, is material we will notify you. By continuing to access or use Wadooh after revisions become effective, you agree to be bound by the revised Terms. If you do not agree to the new terms, please stop using Wadooh.
- These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of State which then to be specified by Wadooh without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the Services will be brought solely in courts which then to be specified by Wadooh and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum.
- These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by you, but may be assigned by Wadooh without restriction. Any attempted transfer or assignment in violation hereof shall be null and void.
- No waiver of any term of these Terms shall be deemed a further or continuing waiver of such term or any other term, and Wadooh's failure to assert any right or provision under these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
- You will comply with all applicable laws when using or accessing Wadooh.